Essential Provider Status (March 24th, 2020)
Greetings Families: Yesterday, Governor Baker issued a stay at home advisory. In doing so, he demanded all non-essential businesses close. In review of the listings of essential providers, it is clear TACT is a qualified essential provider. TACT will continue to provide services to students who are at significant risk of skill loss or increased risk to their safety without services.
We kindly request families to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any availability changes.
- All communications to families will be contained here with updates at 9:00AM and 7:00PM
- We will continue to provide our medically necessary services, when safe and possible to do so.
- Clinic Admin Hours have been narrowed to 9:00-3:00
- Clinic access has been restricted, access is subject to director approval
- Services have been re-routed to homes, teams have been minimized to prevent as much exposure as possible
- Parents are advised to use the parent portal feature on a daily basis for scheduling
We recommend that families and staff rely on the following sources of information:
Please protect yourself and others by taking simple precautions:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Please review the CDC’s videos for proper handwashing procedures.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Maintain at least three feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.